Lalesso x Pichulik Wide Handle Tassel Hem Bag
Lalesso and Pichulik's first collaboration was in 2012, initially on the runway and followed by a range of bags. The vibrancy of Lalesso and Pichulik are a match made in kaleidoscopic heaven; sharing the essence of African heritage and a bold design aesthetic.
The Lalesso x Pichulik 10 year celebration collaboration marries Lalesso print with Pichulik signature embellishments. The bag is made from sustainable hemp linen blend fabric with a print from the Lalesso Spring Summer 2012 collection.
With a black suede base and trim along the top edge, the bag is adorned with Pichulik’s embellished chunky leather tassels along the base and two oversized resin set rope handles finished at the ends with brass caps. The handles can be used as a neck cuff and the bag alone, as a clutch bag.
- 100% Hemp Fabric, digitally printed in Cape Town
- 100% Leather suede base, top trim and tassels
- Fully lined with separate phone pouch.
- Magnetic popper closure.
- Engraved brass label on inside.
- Packaged inside anniversary drawstring bag.
- Dimensions (bag only) 30cm wide, 32cm height. Tassels approx. 12cm. Handle diameter approx. 20cm
- 100% Made in Cape Town
LIMITED EDITION // 10 PIECES AVAILABLE ONLY